Contract manufacturing provides added value
As your pharmaceutical logistics provider with our own manufacturing authorization according to section 13 AMG, we can also support you as a contract manufacturer. You then focus on your core business, and we take care of secondary packaging and other services along your value chain. In GMP-certified premises, we reliably carry out assembly work for the pharmaceutical industry.
Trained specialist staff – including our pharmacists as qualified persons and 20 qualified employees for contract manufacturing – will carry out the following activities for you:
- Repackaging of primary-packaged pharmaceutical products of all dosage forms in folding boxes
- Removal and repackaging of package information leaflets and brochures
- Labelling, for example of folding cartons or jars
- Visual inspection of blisters, folding boxes and/or variable data
- Banding of packs
- Folding of printed documents, e.g. package information leaflets
- Encoding of folding boxes with variable-data (serialisation, e.g. Data Matrix Code or EDMC/"China Code", vignettes, bollini)
Our internal quality assurance ensures consistently high product quality in contract manufacturing. We guarantee clear product labelling and traceability. In order to constantly meet the GMP hygiene requirements, we continuously check that our production areas are in perfect condition. Regular training ensures that staff are qualified for various tasks.
The entire manufacturing process follows a clearly defined standard operating procedure (SOP), with each production step being documented. For an effective manufacturing process, we employ pharmacists in our company who as qualified persons can check the finished medicines, authorize them for dispatch and/or provide final approval for the European market. In this way you can always rest assured that we meet the strict requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).