Because every life is precious
When it comes to protecting the lives and health of humans and animals, strict rules apply. The legislator has issued binding guidelines for all products used by humans or on animals.
These primarily relate to pharmaceuticals, but cosmetics, medical devices and food supplements are also subject to extensive controls.
A trustworthy partnership
We, the management and employees of UNITAX-Pharmalogistik, are aware of our great responsibility. For this reason, we make sure that we are constantly up to date concerning new developments, read the specialist literature, and undergo ongoing training. Everything that comes into contact with your products in the logistics process is carefully selected according to objective criteria – from the qualified employees and the means of transport, to the equipment and the fitting out of premises. This is because there is something that is just as important to us as legal requirements: Your trust.
For secure quality certification we have implemented an extensive quality assurance system. The successful implementation of these processes is continually monitored and certified by official institutes, for example by the Brandenburg State Office for Occupational Safety, Consumer Protection and Health.
Innovative and advanced
The name UNITAX-Pharmalogistik has for years stood for an innovative family-owned company in the field of pharmaceutical logistics. Together with our customers and business partners, we are constantly developing the standards in logistics processes:
- UNITAX contributed to the EU study "Safety in Pharmalogistics" (SIPLOG), which was funded by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy.
- UNITAX is a member of the LogistikNetz Berlin-Brandenburg (LNBB).
- In collaboration with the LNBB and others, UNITAX organizes seminars, workshops and events on the subject of pharmaceutical logistics.
- Since August 2017, we have been using a company-owned electric vehicle to distribute goods to pharmacies.
- We designed and certified the cleaning system as well as the complete cleaning process of the means of transport for a customer.
- Since 2019, we have been serialising in accordance with EU Counterfeiting Protection Directive 2011/62/EU. To this end we have invested in a semi-automatic serialisation station.
- In 2013, we built our logistics centre in Schönefeld near Berlin according to our own specifications. 23 years of expertise in pharmaceutical logistics has been incorporated into the new building. It is precisely adapted to the current requirements of pharmaceutical logistics.
- Certification of the facility was carried out internally by our experts. It was then confirmed by the state authority.